- A work must be “completed” daily. They don’t have to be super fancy polished pieces and can be washed sketches. The point is to practice.
- They do not need to be in one sketch book. This is about experimentation so they can be on a variety of papers and don’t have to be kept together in one book. It’s hard to find a 90 page watercolor sketchbook anyway.
- Tweet and / or share on Instagram the daily piece with the hashtag #LineAndWashWinter or #LaWW and the date and day.
- Follow the prompt list. This is not mandatory, but I will be following it best I can. The point is structure and to train creative thinking.
- Digital work is fine as long as it approximates line and wash or water color.
Complete the challenge and order a shirt to show your support and pride in a difficult accomplishment.